SERVPRO of … is a 1 Stop Shop
SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin Is Here For You 24/7!
SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin is a 1 Stop Shop for all your emergency restoration and reconstruction.
We are here to help you with all your fire, water, mold, and biohazard needs. We provided services to your area.
No more calling several companies to take care of emergency restoration and repairs.
SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin is here for all your needs!
- Our goal is to provide start to finish services on any emergency structure damage that you are experiencing.
- We are IICRC Certified in Fire, Water and Mold
- We provide 24/7 emergency services
- We work directly with your insurance company
- We are licensed general contractors
- We provide mitigation services for Commercial and Residential
- We provide repairs and remodels on Commercial and Residential
If you have any emergency service needs or questions.
Call SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin at 916.632.2250.
We are your 24/7 Emergency Service Providers
SERVPRO Tips for Home Owners to Help Identify Mold
Mold is everywhere. It is a type of fungus that grows from tiny spores that float in the air. It can grow almost anywhere that spores land and find moisture and a comfortable temperature, between 40 and 100 degrees F. Typically that includes about every damp place in your home.
You can easily spot the most visible type of mold, called mildew, which begins as tiny, usually black spots but often grows into larger colonies. It is the black stuff you see in the grout lines in your shower, on damp walls, and outdoors on the surfaces of deck boards and painted siding, especially in damp and shady areas.
Mildew is a surface type of mold that will not damage your home’s structure. But other types of mold cause rot. If the wood is soft or crumbles, the fungi have taken hold and rot has begun.
If you have a high concentration of mold, you may smell it. If you detect the typical musty odor, check for mold on damp carpets, damp walls, damp crawlspaces and wet wood under your floors, wet roof sheathing and other damp areas.
If your property has mold call the professionals at SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin at 916.632.2250 "Like it never even happened."
THE IMPORTANCE OF CONTAINMENT
At SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin building a containment is a critical part of our restoration, remediation, and abatement projects. These barriers, often made with poly-sheeting held in place by tape, are used for a range of jobs. This may include the abatement of mold, lead, and asbestos, the clean-up of damage caused by fire, smoke, or water, or to keep contaminants and even crime scenes contained. Containment systems are also useful in reconstruction projects, particularly where stone or wood cutting occurs and particles such as sawdust are released into the air.
Building an airtight containment is paramount to protecting interiors during restoration projects and minimizing the risk of contact with hazardous materials during abatement. Containments serve to:
- Prevent potentially hazardous substances such as mold spores, asbestos, lead-based paint, and silica dust from spreading throughout the entire structure. These substances are very small and can easily hitch a ride on normal air currents found in most buildings.
- Address concerns for health and safety, especially where airborne hazardous materials are present. If not contained properly, these materials can cause health effects and affect the well-being of nearby tenants, workers, and others in the surrounding area.
- Function as a barrier to keep dust and other particles confined within a workspace, prevent further property damage, and make clean-up easier. Without proper containment, the cost of the loss can increase dramatically.
Containing the site remains not only a priority, but a necessity. A safer work site benefits all parties, and mold testing is more likely to pass the first time, reducing the cost of re-cleaning and re-testing. When you call SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin, you can rely on us to construct a proper containment and restore your home or business back to new.
One of the most challenging times you may experience, is when your home or business is affected by a water or fire damage. As difficult as it may be during a time like this, you can count on your local SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin to save the day. Depending on the size or extent of the damage caused by the water loss or fire, we may be obligated to remove all the contents from the affected area. The process begins by taking a detailed inventory of your items with photos to ensure that all your items are documented. After all your items are inventoried, it is then packed up brought back to our facilities where they are stored and cleaned. You can trust our professional staff to pack, inventory, clean and store your contents in our warehouse facility. If you have any questions call SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin at 916.632.2250.
FLOOD DAMAGE CAN OCCUR ANYWHERE
Floods are a common and widespread natural disaster, often resulting from a storm damaging your area. Regardless of where you’re located.
It is important to remain mindful of the following safety tips:
- Avoid floodwaters if possible. Even 6 inches of quickly moving water can sweep you off your feet. If you are caught in an area where the water reaches above your ankles, find another path, or walk another way.
- The same rules apply when driving. If you reach a flooded road, find a way around, or follow the directions of safety personnel. Many vehicles can be carried away by as little as 2 feet of moving water. In extreme flooding, consider leaving your vehicle to find higher ground if rising waters do not subside.
- Be cautious of consuming or bathing in water found outside. Diseases can be carried by contaminated floodwaters resulting in prolonged sickness.
Floods have the potential to cause extensive damage to property when not treated quickly, and cleanup can be an overwhelming task. SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin has the experience and knowledge to assist you when a flood strikes your home or business. We’re here 24/7 to help. Call SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin at 916.632.2250.
Make sure smoke alarms are in good working order
It is important to remember that smoke alarms save lives. If they are maintained and in good working order, they can play an integral role in saving the lives of your family members. Smoke alarms afford you the opportunity to leave your home quickly.
Understanding simple facts about fires can help save lives:
- Have a fire evacuation plan for your family
- Keep doors closed. This can prevent smoke and fire from spreading quickly.
- Test your smoke alarms monthly. If they are older, replace them especially if they are 10 years or older. There have been so many advances that can help save lives.
- The alarms should be interconnected. If one alarm sounds, they all sound – alerting your family to potential dangers.
- When an alarm sounds, move quickly and safely outside your home. Treat every alarm as a serious matter.
- In the event of a fire emergency call 911, immediately and stay outside.
Should there be an unfortunate disaster, call SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin at 916.632.2250.
Call on SERVPRO to help with clean up from water damage
No matter the source of the water damage, it can be devastating. If your residential property exposed to water damage, it should be dealt with quickly and efficiently to prevent further harm. When water gets loose in your house, it can cause many types of structural damage and can ruin carpets, furniture, flooring and more. Water can also give rise to the development and spread of toxic molds. Mold occurs naturally in all home environments, but the trick is not to let your house get moist which would help the mold to grow. When you do find that water has found a way into your home, a call to SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin to help you avoid the unwanted aftereffects of water damage.
Our process begins with the arrival of our team of professionals. The technicians will use a wide range of equipment to begin the water extraction process including powerful pumps and wet-vacs to help off-set possible secondary water damage. Dehumidifiers and air-movers will be placed to begin the drying process.
Although water damage can be a taxing reality to deal with, it is helpful to know there are people you can call to prevent stress for you and preserve the structural integrity of your home. To ensure that you react to the results of water damage effectively, it is important that you call professionals who can handle the remediation and restoration processes with skill and speed. The team to trust is SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin We will work with a sense of urgency to restore your structure and property to its previous condition in the quickest time possible.
Rain, Rain, Go Away!
There are many ways rainstorms can cause excessive damage to your home. It is not only because of the great amount of water pouring down the sky but because of all the different types of damages that come with it.
- Water: Due to the massive amount of water that pours down during a rainstorm, water could not only leak through your roof, but your house could be in risk of experiences a major flood due to all the sewers and plumbing systems being over flooded.
- Lightning: Not only water can cause damage, but lightning strikes too. If a lightning strikes your house, it could damage every electronic that was plugged into an outlet, and even cause an electric failure, resulting in a fire.
- Wind: The rapid and strong winds coming from a rainstorm can easily knock trees out, shatter windows and even cause damage to your roof and ceiling.
Should you experience any of these issues give SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin a call at 916.632.2250.
Storm Emergency Restoration
At SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin we know what a difficult time this is for you and your family after a storm destroys your home. That is why we will do everything possible to get your property or business back to normal quickly. Our team has the experience to handle all kinds of storm cleanup, and our commitment to your total satisfaction means you can expect impressive results.
Getting your life back in order after a devastating storm takes time. From property repairs to storm debris cleanup, the process can be frustrating, physically taxing, and time-consuming. But we can help. At SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin we assist property owners with cleanup after damaging storms immediately. We are here to help you in your time of need.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin at 916.632.2250 we can always make it "Like it never even happened."
Fire Cleanup to a Commercial Building
Fire damage to a commercial building is a devastating experience. After the fire trucks leave, your property will likely suffer from not only fire and smoke damage but also widespread water damage and flooding from firefighting efforts. Therefore, immediate action is crucial to minimize business interruption, reduce lost revenue and productivity.
But trying to clean up the aftermath may be the last thing you feel like doing on your own. When fire, smoke and soot damage are left behind, it can create an unpleasant and permanent problems if not properly addressed. Especially considering that smoke and soot from even a small fire can permanently damage contents throughout the building and may cause odors that resurface for years.
SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin understands how disruptive fires can be for business owners, their tenants and even their customers. So, before you risk doing more damage to your most valuable business assets by attempting to clean it up yourself, you should consider hiring an experienced company like SERVPRO. Our technicians have the training, tools, equipment, and experience to handle any fire damage incident to a commercial building. They can respond immediately to begin the work to restore your business back and running.
SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin we are always here to help and are available 24 hours a day. Call us at 916.632.2250.