Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Mold can quickly become a problem in your home or business in as little as 48 hours. When there’s water intrusion, like a roof leak, toilet/tub over flow, faulty appliances or leaking supply line. Mold can cause significant damage to your property. Once mold is detected it is best to contain the area and stay out of the affected areas to prevent the spores from spreading and/or causing health concerns. SERVPRO of Auburn / Rocklin has the training required with certified technicians, personal protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mold concerns in a timely and professional manner.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (916) 632-2250
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Auburn / Rocklin for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Auburn / Rocklin has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Granite Bay
- North Auburn