There has been a horrible disaster at your home or business property, a fire! In order to minimize business interruption and additional recovery costs, the restoration process must begin as soon as possible. The best way to do this is to count on the professionals to assess the damage and get to work quickly so that business can resume as normal.
5 ways to get rid of smoke smell
- Air out the place as soon as is safe and possible
- Make sure the area has positive air pressure, by bringing the outside air in and forcing in the inside air out.
- Get rid of the all items that are not salvageable and clean the salvageable items with proper chemicals.
- Wash all the items that are washable.
- Call the professional restoration company SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin which have industrial cleaning equipment and the training how to deodorize and clean all the affected areas.
Should the unexpected happen give SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin a call at 916.632.2250.