Untreated Water Damage Can Cause Extra Damage To Your House
- Water damage can ruin your electrical system—Electricity can short out and cause further damage with electrical appliances.
- Water damage lowers the value of your home—Untreated water damage can long term damage, dry rot, and mold.
- Water damaged ceilings—Ceilings that have water damage can cave in dropping sheet rock, insulation, and debris into your living space.
- Break down of carpet—Carpet fibers, glue and carpet pad can breakdown from water damage if left untreated. If you catch a water damage on your carpet quick enough it may be salvageable.
- Ruin Drywall—Water can soften and break down drywall. Untreated wet drywall may lead to mold damage.
- Health hazards--Toxins, chemicals, and contaminants remain on water damaged furniture long after they dry. Flood waters can contain harmful bacteria and microbes that can make you sick and linger on your belongings.
If you have undergone a water damage do not wait. Call SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin at 916.632.2250. We are experienced experts that will get you back to normal living fast.