Mold in your commercial building
Mold is one of those things that you do not give too much thought to in life except for when for some reason, an area of your commercial building starts to smell a little musty or you notice the tell-tale dark patch on your drywall. The truth about mold is that it is everywhere. Like dust or pollen, mold spores are just a part of our natural biosphere and they actually do serve a useful purpose. Mold is nature's great decomposer and is valuable in recycling any organic waste.
Whether you like it or not, your commercial property is currently filled with microscopic mold spores. It doesn't pose any problem until the day that the mold spores are introduced to a little bit of moisture. With just a little introduction to moisture, that mold spore can grow into a colony. That is when you might start to notice a musty odor or start to see the dark shadows. First things first, you need to contact a plumber to find the source of the water. Cleaning the mold without fixing the leak will just lead to more mold.
And that is the time for you to call SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation you may come across.
SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin is locally owned and operated. Call us at 916-632-2250.