If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (916) 632-2250

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Candle Safety!

2/16/2021 (Permalink)

Candles are great for helping to create a warm and cozy feeling, but they could also pose a big threat. Many home fires occur due to candles left unattended or too close to flammable items and can a happen year round.

Here are a few tips to help prevent fire:

  • Never leave a burning candle unattended.
  • Never burn a candle without a votive or a container.
  • Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
  • Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
  • Extinguish all candles when leaving the home or space.

If a fire or smoke damage should affect your home of office, SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin are ready to help you make it “Like it never even happened.”

Our crews are ready to help 24/7, 365 when disaster strikes. Call us at 916.632.2250.

Other News

View Recent Posts