Candles are great for helping to create a warm and cozy feeling, but they could also pose a big threat. Many home fires occur due to candles left unattended or too close to flammable items and can a happen year round.
Here are a few tips to help prevent fire:
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle without a votive or a container.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Extinguish all candles when leaving the home or space.
If a fire or smoke damage should affect your home of office, SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin are ready to help you make it “Like it never even happened.”
Our crews are ready to help 24/7, 365 when disaster strikes. Call us at 916.632.2250.