Fall Allergy Guide
Here at SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin, we are professionals when it comes to restoration and remediation. What we really care about is helping people. So, we have come up with a quick guide on how to get through this allergy season:
- Check the pollen count when you wake up.
- Try not to walk through leafs, they attract moisture that lets mold flourish.
- Make sure to drive to work with your windows up and the AC on.
- Wash your hands to clean out any remaining pollen from your hands.
- Keep your work station uncluttered and clean of any dust.
- Shower and change clothes as soon as you get home.
- Don't let the temperature get above 72 degrees overnight; mold grows in warmth.
- Wash your sheets to remove any lingering pollen.
- Keep your windows closed overnight.