If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (916) 632-2250

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Extension Cords Improperly Used Can Be A Major Fire Hazard

5/5/2016 (Permalink)

Did you know that unrestricted use of extension cords is a major fire hazard? The risk of fire increases when multiple appliances are all plugged into a single extension cord, which creates excessive power load on a single socket. Call SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin if you experience fire damage in your home or business. We are here to Help!

Other News

View Recent Posts