If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (916) 632-2250

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire In A Local Church

A local church called us after they suffered fire damage. The heater for their baptism tub was accidently left on, and with no water in the tub the heater over heated and started a fire. The before photo shows soot webs in the main sanctuary room. There is only a small pass through in a false wall between this room and where the fire took place. Even though the fire wasn’t in the actual main sanctuary room the damage was seen throughout several areas. SERVPRO of Auburn/Rocklin was able to mitigate the fire damage and have the church up and running in time for services the following Sunday. The after photo shows the same room and how clean we were able to get the ceiling.